Your health is our top priority.
Accordingly, we do everything we can to guarantee you a risk-free vacation.
- Living in spacious apartments
- Cleaning of our holiday apartments according to the highest hygiene standards
- Disinfection of the surfaces
- You will also find hand disinfectants in the entrance areas
- Mouth and nose protection must be worn in public areas.
So that you can plan your vacation carefree,
we guarantee you a free cancellation option should one of these reasons exist:
FREE CANELLATION GUARANTEE up to 2 days before arrival (valid for stays until April 6th, 2020)
- Travel warning of the highest level for the Salzburger Land
- Should the Corona traffic light for the St. Johann im Pongau district be red
- In the event of a border closure
- If Covid-19 cannot be used to ski in the Gastein Valley
- If you get Covid 19 (presentation of the positive test result)
- If you have to go to an officially ordered quarantine (submission of a notification)
If one of the above-mentioned cases should happen we will cancel your booking free of charge.
For the deposit we will issue a voucher. Upon request we will also transfer the despot back to you.
Stays until December 22nd, 2020 and from January 6th, 2021 to April 10th, 2021.
Cancellation up to 15 days before arrival is free of charge
Cancellation up to 14 days before arrival we charge 100% of the full cost of your stay, if the canceled appointment cannot be re-booked.
Stays from December 22nd, 2020 to January 6th, 2021
Cancellation up to 61 days before arrival is free of charge
Cancellation up to 60 days before arrival we charge 100% of the full cost of your stay, if the canceled appointment cannot be re-booked.
Special-Events (like the Ärzte or Helene Fischer Concerts)
These bookings are NON REFUNDABLE. In case of a cancellation we charge 100% of the full booking amount.
Should the concert or event be canceled by the venue host or if it is canceled by higher force it is not linked to your booking and no grounds for refund.
In order to guarantee a certain level of safety for our guests during their winter holidays, we have summarized the rules for skiing in the Ski Amadé:
- A face mask is to be worn at all times, in the ski bus, in the ski depot, at the cashier's desks and in the lift facility areas (cable cars, chairlifts, etc.).
- As well as the more well-known face mask, as it currently stands, also multifunctional cloths, buffs, bandanas, ski masks etc. are allowed to be worn (however your mouth and nose must always be completely covered!)
- On the slopes a face mask is not necessary.
- All transportation (cable cars, chairlifts,...) will be aired as best as possible – Please ensure you air adequately during your ride (open windows, open the weather protection cover, etc.)
- Disinfection possibilities are in the toilet facilities, at the ticket office area and in the ski depots.
- All employees, who come into direct contact with customers, will wear a face mask or will be separated from the guests with a suitable safety measure (e.g. Plexiglass).
- Ski amadé lift passes will be reimbursed (depending upon usage) in the case of a Corona lockdown. Further information can be found here.
- Guests will be made aware of the current Corona safety regulations by means of signs and loudspeaker announcements on site.
- All lift facilities (cable cars, chairlifts,...) will be regularly disinfected.